Tagged by lightstruck
Rule 1. Always post the rules
Rule 2. Answer the questions and write 10 new ones
Rule 3. Tag 10 new people
Rule 4. Let them know you tagged them
Q1. Could you ever forgive the love of your life for cheating on you?
Q2. Why or why not to Q1?
Because a relationship is about trust and give and take. If you cheat on me I can’t trust you, and if you don’t love me enough to talk to me about whatever you’re feeling that is making you wanna cheat, then wtf?
Q3. Android or Apple?
Q4. What is your favorite thing to do to stay active?
Swim, when it’s warm enough for it. Otherwise I take the stairs a lot haha
Q5. What’s your dream job?
An agent at the BAU at Quantico
Q6. Favorite movie?
Probably the Matrix, although Inception is up there too
Q7. We are all flawed. Name 3 of yours.
I can be a bit of a know-it-all sometimes; I can be impatient about dumb shit; I swear way too much
Q8. Do you think your life will turn out the way you are expecting? Or has it?
I sure hope so haha. But everything I’ve really wanted to happen in my life has either happened, or if it didn’t happen, whatever ended up happening was amazing, so I feel like I’m set
Q9. Why did you get a tumblr?
I’d started a blog of the same name on Blogger, but felt that it was a little too “speaking out into the void” for me; I wanted a bit more interaction. I saw that the community was pretty lively over here and figured I’d make the jump.
Q10. Why did you decide to follow me?
If I’m being completely honest, I can’t remember haha. It may have been something fitness-related though. Maybe I saw the Zombies Run app on your blog before it came out? Something like that.
- What’s the strangest thing you like to eat?
- If you could relive a single day only once, which would you choose, and would you try to change it or just relive it exactly how it happened?
- What’re you supposed to be doing right now instead of tumblin’?
- What did you like about your first crush?
- Would you rather your touch turn everything to gold or Skittles, and why?
- If you were in Nazi Germany and knew you could steal Hitler’s wallet, would you do it? Mind you, it wouldn’t have any bearing on the war or his role in it, and you wouldn’t get caught. It would just ruin his day completely.
- What’s the craziest lie you’ve ever told?
- Do you say it CARAmel or CARmel?
- How did you and one of your friends meet?
- If you could go into space, would you?